HR Attorney Truth: Your Performance Reviews are Terrible
Supervisors and managers are generally inadequate at performance reviews. What can HR do to train supervisors to be better? What should HR do? Why does it matter?
Topics to be discussed will include:
• Why do we care about performance reviews? What are our liabilities?
• Right words/wrong words to use
• Frequency and timing issues for reviews
• Tips and tactics when reviewing poor employees
• How to write a disciplinary notice
If you subscribed to the HR Hotline, you could just call your lawyer and ask!
This webinar/video does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended as a solicitation, and it is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney directly.